The Fuglesangs Allé quarter
At Fuglesangs Allé in Aarhus lie five buildings door to door – all of them designed by C.F. Møller. All of the buildings share the same distinct architectural style and consistent use of red tiles on the façades and roofs. The first building on the address was the 4th of May College, built in 1949. Thereupon followed The Møllevang Church in 1958 and in the beginning of the sixties came Tandlægekollegiet, The Academy of Music in Jutland and The School of Business. The buildings have a residential area as neighbors on the one side of the road and on the other side is Aarhus City, where amongst others Aarhus University is within walking distance.