C.F. Møller Architects to bid for new district in Copenhagen
As part of the overall development of the Copenhagen South area, Metroselskabet I/S wants to develop the area above the metro station on the northern side of the railway terrain. The area, with its unique location near the train station, will become an attractive mixed residential and commercial area with offices, housing, shops, vibrant urban spaces, easy access and good bicycle parking. The area will contribute positively to the local district Valby as a whole, support the station and create more urban life and a safe area.
"Together we will create a bid that respects the historic character of the site while creating a modern transport hub with green and sustainable qualities that make the most of the area's compact character, with good conditions for cyclists and pedestrians and a safe and easy area to move around in for everyone," says Jens Rex, Head of Landscape & Urbanism at C.F. Møller Architects.
The three pre-qualified teams are:
C.F. Møller Architects with 1:1 Landskab, arki_lab, Atkins DK og Atkins Limited
Cobe with Arup, Urban Creators, 103, Absalon & Co og Metropolitan Metaculture
Holscher Nordberg with Adept, Lytt, MOE og Realise.
The teams that requested to be prequalified:
1. BIG with Schul Landskabsarkitekter, Buro Happold, Volcano og Nordicals
2. C.F. Møller Architects with 1:1 Landskab, Arki Lab, Atkins DK og Atkins Limited
3. Christensen & Co Arkitekter with Rodeo Arkitekter og JL Engineering
4. Cobe with Arup, Urban Creators, 103, Absalon & Co og Metropolitan Metaculture
5. Entasis with Sweco
6. Foster + Partners with Mikkelsen Arkitekter, Vega Landskab, WSP DK og WSP UK Ltd
7. Henning Larsen Architects with Rambøll, GPA og PLADS
8. Holscher Nordberg with Adept, Lytt, MOE og Realise
9. PLH Arkitekter with EKJ, MASU Planning, Schauman & Nordgren Architects, Valentin Trafik og Newsec Advisory
10. SLETH with Dissing+Weitling, Søren Jensen, DMR og Spanggaard & Virenfeldt ApS
11. Tegnestuen Vandkunsten with JAJA, NIRAS og Datic
12. Vilhelm Lauritzen Arkitekter with ARFY ApS, AFRY DK og STED By- og Landskab
13. WERK with Aaen Engineering, OJ Rådg. Ingeniører og Pablo Celis Trafikplanlægning
14. Wingårdhs with AKT II London og Kragh-Berglund.
15. Zaha Hadid Architects with Tredje Natur og Typsa.